A look at the life, work, and legacy of Artist Jim Pomeroy.
Help us with this site and retrospective. Do YOU have materials, works, memories related to Jim Pomeroy? We'd love to hear from you. Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Discussion Group, Please join!
This site is developed in conjunction with the show
Jim Pomeroy <- A Retrospective
June 9 - July 24, 1999
Please contact New Langton Arts to support this show and site!
BUY the CATALOG at Amazon.com
- Interview1987 by Rene van Peer
- Digital Photography by Jim Pomeroy,1988
- Like a Razor to a Razor Blade Company by Jim Pomeroy, 1984. Acrobat version here
- The Boy Mechanic by Paul DeMarinis
- One Man's Museum by Susan kae Grant
- Notes on Jim's Death
Audio (all in RealAudio format)
- Incoming Messages (You missed him)
- Mozart's Moog
- Bargain Store 28k 56k+
- New Music America performance Mono Stereo
Performances (all in RealVideo format)
- Whillikers in G. 28k 56k+
- Flute Trio 28k 56k ISDN
- Meditation on Petro-basso Monstro-flute 28k 56k ISDN
Please note that this site is only a temporary repository for his work, and will be replaced with Jim's actual ROM Construct when available.
Many thanks to: of San Francisco
Supported in part by a grants from the National Endowment for the Arts
The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
Zellerbach Family Fund
Send webmaster Ed Tannenbaum email email@example.com